- This event has passed.
November 3, 2021 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 5:30 pm on Wednesday, repeating until January 27, 2022
Join us for an In-Person SMART Recovery meeting
Every Wednesday 5:30-6:30pm
SMART Recovery’s 4-Point Program helps people recover from all types of addictive behaviors, including: alcoholism, drug abuse, substance abuse, drug addiction, alcohol abuse, gambling addiction, cocaine
addiction, and addiction to other substances and activities.
To support individuals who have chosen to abstain, or are considering abstinence from any type of addictive behaviors (substances or activities), by teaching how to change self-defeating thinking, emotions, and actions; and to work towards long-term satisfactions and quality of life.
* Teaches self-empowerment and self-reliance.
* Encourages individuals to recover and live satisfying lives.
* Teaches tools and techniques for self-directed change.
* Meetings are educational and include open discussions.
* Advocates the appropriate use of prescribed medications and
* Evolves as scientific knowledge of addiction recovery evolves.